Friday, October 17, 2008

Second Chances

Every call has a beginning
A quiet moment when God whispers a promise to a mother’s heart
A holy place where a father bows and faithfully accepts the journey set before him.
A miraculous morning that unexpectedly dawns…casting its first light on a chosen threshold.
A gentle knock..a closed door opens.
A sacred invitation sent by the Father..Leads to the other side of the world.
Where lonely hearts stare out orphanage windows
Praying for someone to care..
And then one morning,On an ordinary day an orphan’s life changes...
God sends them a second chance...Through you.

--author unknown

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Love 'Second Chances'...amazing. I just came across your blog from Nikki's site. What beautiful girls grace the header of your blog!! You ARE one blessed momma.

Anonymous said...

Your daughters are sooo pretty!!!! How blessed you are!

Leslie

Livin' out loud said...

Every one of those girls are beautiful!! You are blessed!!
Susan

ReillyClan11 said...

I found you on 'blogs for a cause'. I am 17 years old and have as long as I could really think about it wanted to adopted. I am at this time too young (and not married), but I wan to learn all I can. May I folllow you blog to hear your story and learn from you?
A open heart